It was a party like no other! On Halloween night SPMH and and a howling good time in the largest Haunted House in town. The Wake the Dead Bash featured:
- Acclaimed organist Trent Sims, who entertained guests with magical music on the Mighty Wurlitzer organ
- Local drag favorite Brock Leah Spears cast a wicked good spell on all as Guest Emcee
- Cincinnati's own Molly Wellman appeared as guest bartender, and featured a spooktacular drink for all
- Hair-raising, haunting Tours of Music Hall, courtesy of the team from Cincinnati Research & Paranormal Studies
- A fun Framester Photo Booth to get your scare on
- Cincinnati's Young Professional Choral Collective singers "crashed the bash" with spooky sing along songs
Check out details and images on SPMH Events Chair Holly Brians Ragusa's blog. Additional images below.