The wait is over!
Even if you spent a few minutes wandering around Music Hall during the Open House in early October, you’ll appreciate an SPMH Tour.
What the Tour Offers
SPMH Tours of Music Hall take you to places that the general public never sees:
- The Taft Suite—where you’ll get to examine, close-up, the refinished art-carved organ panels, which are truly works of art!
- The Wilks Studio—primarily the rehearsal space for the Cincinnati Ballet, this beautiful room features windows open to the world − or at least refinished houses on 14th
- Onstage—for a look back into the audience. See what performers see!
- Backstage—Need I say more?
But Wait − There is More!
You also get the stories behind the story of Cincinnati Music Hall.
SPMH Content Curators work tirelessly, researching Cincinnati and Music Hall history.
Their work informs the SPMH Program Guides who conduct the tours.
These stories provide insight into how people lived and worked in the late 1870s, when Music Hall was built.
Hearing devices are provided − no need to strain to hear the inside story.
While tours includes stairs, the SPMH tour is also completely ADA accessible.
Let’s Take a Tour!
You can sign up today!
Find out more about SPMH Tours, including available discounts.
There are several ways to sign up for a tour:
- By phone (513) 744-3293
- In person, at either the Music Hall or Aronoff Ticket Office
And check out the SPMH Tours Frequently Asked Questions for full details, such as how long the tours run, are refunds available if someone misses a tour, and so on.
Once you’ve attended a tour and decide to share the experience, the SPMH Tours FAQ page also has information on discounts for large groups!
And if you’re stumped for a great gift idea, you can give an SPMH Tour gift certificate!